We may look a little different, but we remain the place you know and love.
We’ve worked hard on a plan that puts the health and happiness of you and our team first. We’re giving you more space, more cleaning and more freedom to enjoy your holiday reassured by the knowledge that we’ve done everything we can to keep you safe, from the moment you arrive to the moment you leave.
- Booking: We’re only open to pre-booked reservations in the rooms and the restaurant. Track and trace details are collected for everyone that enters the property
- Distancing: In line with government guidance you’ll find markers and signs around the property to keep guests a safe distance apart and to manage the flow of people around the building
- Spacing: Your room is your space to relax, retreat and take a break. We won’t clean it daily, but if there’s anything you need just let us know. Tables in the restaurant are spaced to maintain social distance
- Cleaning: We’ll be cleaning the shared areas regularly and deep cleaning the restaurant between each service. There are hand sanitiser points around the property and handwashing reminders everywhere! High touch points have been removed where possible
- Eating: Breakfast is currently for room guests only, but we’re working on getting this fully open again soon. Lunch and dinner must be booked and timeslots must be followed to give the team plenty of time to clean. We’re running a small menu of seaside favourites – just call or book online for a table
- Reducing risks: We have followed all government guidelines and the team has been trained accordingly however, if you have any questions or concerns, please give us a call and we’ll be happy to give you more details.