We’re committed to protecting your privacy. This policy details what personal information we collect and why we collect it, how we use your information and how you can access and update it.
Who we are
The Godolphin (12272867) is part of LSC Ltd. Our registered address is 98 Choumert Road, London SE15 4AX.
What information do we collect about you?
We collect information while you use our website and when you get in touch or sign up to our email newsletter. The personal information we collect from you while using the site includes your IP address and information about what pages are accessed and when. If you contact us or sign up to our email newsletter, we will also collect your name, address, email address, telephone number and date of birth (optional). We may also audit your click through rate to the emails we send to you. Website usage information is collected using cookies (see below).
When using the website information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
If you interact us with us on social media (such as Facebook or Instagram) or sites such as Google or Trip Advisor, if the settings on your accounts or the privacy policies of those sites give us permission to do so, we will collect information about you. This could include your name, email address and any direct or private messages sent to us.
We have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard the information we collect. Any personal information is kept private and securely stored until a time it is no longer needed, or until you request that we remove it from our records.
How will we use the information about you?
Our use of your personal data will always have a lawful basis, either because it is necessary to complete a booking, because you have consented to our use of your personal data (e.g. by subscribing to emails), or because it is in our legitimate interests. We require the information outlined in the previous section to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- If you fill out a contact form on our website, we will use the details to contact you by email or telephone in relation to your enquiry.
- Internal record keeping.
- Send you service emails (booking confirmation and post-dining feedback). If you make a booking through our website, we will use your information to process your order, keep you updated on its progress and request feedback when it has been fulfilled.
- Improve our products and services.
- Send marketing communications if you have opted in to receive them. If you subscribe to our email newsletter, we will contact you by email with special offers, news, details of upcoming events, updates about changes to our services. Newsletters may record subscriber data relating to engagement and geographic and demographic data, which we use for segmenting data and customer research. You can unsubscribe from our mailing list or update your preferences at any time by using the links in the footer of our emails or by emailing [email protected]
We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We will never rent, lease or sell this data to other companies or individuals. We will only transfer your personal information to a third-party if required by law to do so.
If you are unhappy with how we have collected or used your data, you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).
Access to your information
You have the right to access any data that relates to you, to delete it, and to object to its use for marketing.
We will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties. Any personal information we request from you will be safeguarded under current legislation.
We will only share your information with companies if necessary to deliver services on our behalf. For example service providers including ResDiary (provision of online table bookings), TypeForm (online customer feedback form), Guestline (provision of room bookings) and third-party payment processors, to fulfil your requests, and as otherwise consented to by you or as permitted by applicable law.
You can also check, correct and update your information (for instance, if you change address or email address). To do this, please contact us at [email protected]
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information at any point. You have the right to withdraw your consent to us using your personal data at any time, and to request that we delete it.
We do not keep your personal data for any longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected.
It is possible to disable cookies using your browser preferences. Please note that turning off cookies may affect the functionality of our website.
Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Disclosure of your information
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- Suppliers, sub-contractors and business partners for the performance of any contract we enter into with you or them.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If The Godolphin or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
What happens if our business changes hands?
In the event that any of your data is to be transferred in such a manner, you will be contacted in advance and informed of the changes.